Hermetically sealed drainage system
Socket fusion drainage systems using polypropylene
or PVDF piping are durable, strong and tamper-proof.
Heat fusion forms a complete hermetically sealed
system which makes socket fusion systems ideal
for severe usage applications.
Socket fusion type pipe and fittings are
joined by heat fusing the polypropylene or
polyvinylidene fluoride material with an Orion
thermostatically controlled heat tool. In a semimolten
state, pipe and fittings are easily joined
to form a strong and permanent sealed joint.
PVDF fittings and pipe are also available in
the socket fusion joining system. However,
because PVDF and PP are dissimilar materials
they will not fuse together.
Check these outstanding features of
Orion's time tested socket fusion systems.
- Fast and easy to install. Only 15-35 seconds per joint is all it takes after the
heat-fusing tool has warmed up
- Several models of economical heat fusing tools are readily available from Orion
- Completely sealed for strength and durability
- Forms true hermetically sealed joint
- All identical material, no electrolysis, no metal in joint
- Ideal for severe use applications
- Orion fusion systems meet ASTM D2657 standards in their entirety
Rionfuser RF-3000LE Submittal
Rionfuser RF-3000LE Sales Sheet
Chemical Drainage Systems Overview Brochure